Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Stop Severe Hemroid Itch
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching become excruciating. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. Women are scared to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Stop Severe Hemroid Itch - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This will create a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Repeatitive diarrhea
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may go back right after few weeks with more pain
and severe bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical treatment.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid surgery. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a noticeable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *