Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Bleeding after Hemorrhoid Surgery
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful
lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. But, as time passes, it can become very painful and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. Women are scared to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Bleeding after Hemorrhoid Surgery - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This will create a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it could return after several weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment
or even surgery.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one weekly) are usually needed. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during procedure. It does not address the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it's suggested only for serious cases. Many patients complain of severe pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a progressive improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow required for circulatory health. *