Seven Easy Home Remedies for a Natural Hemorrhoid Cure
Many people are plagued by hemorrhoids. There are various reasons that one may suffer from hemorrhoids including improper diet, digestive issues, straining to hard when defecating and pregnancy. Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins around the anus or inside the lower rectum become inflamed and swollen. The term for this is varicosity, and it is similar to the condition you see which causes varicose veins in the leg.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids vary, with some causing a great deal of discomfort while others are not even aware that they suffer from the condition. Hemorrhoids can be both internal and external, and while external hemorrhoids can generally be easily identified, internal hemorrhoids can often be confused with other ailments and difficult to diagnose.
For those that suffer from hemorrhoids, finding a remedy or treatment that works can be extremely important, due to the pain and discomfort they can cause. While some people will turn to mainstream medicinal cures, others prefer to seek out a natural hemorrhoid cure. There are many natural cures available, not only in the form of herbal remedies, but home remedies that people have discovered as well. The following are seven home remedies that people have discovered to be a natural hemorrhoid cure.
7 Natural Hemorrhoid Remedies
- In a cold eight ounce glass of water, soak two to three dried figs overnight. Consume the liquid and the figs upon waking on an empty stomach. Drinking this mixture each morning for a few weeks has shown great success in providing a natural hemorrhoid cure.
- Drink one-half cup of fresh radish juice first thing in the morning and before bed each night. Do this for a period of about thirty days. This natural hemorrhoid cure is quite refreshing and works very well.
- For this natural hemorrhoid cure, in one cup of milk, boil one very ripe banana that has been mashed. Drink this mixture a few times a day. Though it may not sound very tempting, this is an excellent natural hemorrhoid cure.
- In a small glass, mix together a teaspoon of lemon juice, one tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of fresh mint leaves. Consume this mixture three times a day for an efficient natural hemorrhoid cure.
- Mix three teaspoons of bitter gourd juice with one glass of fresh buttermilk. Consume this beverage on an empty stomach every day, preferably in the morning for a period of about thirty days.
- Add one quarter teaspoon of carom seed powder and a dash of rock salt to one glass of fresh buttermilk. Consume daily until symptoms of hemorrhoids have dissipated.
- Mix one tablespoon of unroasted black cumin seed with one tablespoon of roasted black cumin seed. Grind the seeds into a powder and dissolve in one glass of water. Drink this mixture once day for a powerful natural hemorrhoid cure.
These home remedies have helped may people to alleviate pain and other symptoms caused by hemorrhoids. Keep in mind while one remedy may work well for some, it may not work well for others. If a remedy does not seem to give you any improvement, try using another. Additionally, if you show no improvement at all with any remedy, or your symptoms worsen, you should contact your physician immediately.